Our mission is to provide state-of-the-art surgical and nonsurgical orthopedic care in the areas of trauma, sports medicine, and elective reconstructive surgery.
We will strive to maintain a complement of physicians who are certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and will provide quality orthopedic care to our patients. We will allow sufficient time to properly evaluate, counsel, and answer questions raised by our patients.
We commit ourselves to continuing medical education and adding newer, advanced-technology as it becomes available to ensure our patients are receiving up-to-date, quality care.
We will always put the welfare of our patients before any financial, political, or personal considerations. We will not let economic aspects of the patients’ medical care impede proper evaluation and prescriptions.
In summary, we honor the hippocratic oath and pledge the best possible orthopedic surgical care for those people entrusted to our services.
- Dianne Doyle, P.T.
- Brandon Strouth, D.P.T.
- Mike Doyle, M.B.A., A.T.C.
- Meagan Mosburg, A.T.C.
- Rich Hardy, M.A., A.T.C., C.S.C.S., E.M.T.
- Chris Siegel, M.S., A.T.C., C.S.C.S., E.M.T.
- Paul Westerberg, M.A., A.T.C., O.T.C.
- Andrea Nelson,M.B.A., A.T.C., O.T.C.
- Jennifer Johnson, M.S., A.T.C., O.T.C.
- Matt Reinertson, A.T.C., O.T.C.
- Ashley Boutain, A.T.C., O.T.C.
- Scott Scholl, A.T.C., O.T.C.
- Amy Johanek, A.T.C., O.T.C
- Char Ackerman, A.T.C., O.T.C.
- Jason Slivnik,M.S., A.T.C., O.T.C.
- Norma Woods, L.P.N.
- Leah Roell, L.P.N.
- Julie Moen, L.P.N.
- Sally Tolifson, L.P.N.
- Alicia Kruse, L.P.N.
- Jody Melchert, L.P.N.
- Jill Anderson, L.P.N. (Willmar)
- Kristina Gabrielson, C.M.A. (Willmar)
- Maxine Sammons, R.T. (R) (ARRT)
- Lois Willert, R.T. (R) (ARRT)
- Debra Douvier, R.T. (R) (M) (ARRT)
- Nancy Jenzen, R.T. (R) (CT) (ARRT)
Mike Doyle, M.B.A., A.T.C. - Clinic Administrator
- Wendy (Willmar)